Your map will be accessible at https://www.mapcustomizer.com/
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone starting 8am Alaska time.https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/144501893You can also dial in using your phone.United States : +1 (571) 317-3129Access Code: 144-501-893
More phone numbersCanada : +1 (647) 497-9391First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
- Become a member, contact one of our board members and review club documents on clubrunner
- Do a makeup meeting, look under the meetings menu for the current weeks meeting and send an email to the club secretary with comments to receive a makeup for your club.
- Request to be added to the club bulletin for updates on club activities and meetings
- Friend us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rotaryeclub5010/
- Visit a member. Are you traveling? Our members are located throughout the world. We are Alaska based but world minded and would enjoy meeting you and exchanging banners and especially enjoy you joining one of our live meetings.
The Rotary Foundation enables Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill and peace through many improvement projects worldwide. Donations to the foundation allow Rotarians to fund humanitarian activities, from local service projects to global initiatives through grants. The Rotary Foundation also supports worldwide Rotary campaigns such as eradicating polio and promoting peace. Rotary International has a great deal of information on the Rotary Foundation.
Our club participates in the Every Rotarian, Every Year campaign which asks each club member to contribute $100.00 per year to the Rotary Foundation. We also participate in the Polio Plus Rotary Campaign and encourage members to donate $30.00 per year to Polio Plus. All contributions to the Rotary Foundation are tax deductible and go towards earning a Paul Harris Fellowship. The Paul Harris Fellowship is earned when a member donates $1000.00.
There are many ways to give to the Rotary Foundation. The simplest method is to give your donation electronically directly to the Rotary International website on the Foundation Giving Page
If you would prefer to send a check to the Rotary Foundation, complete this application and mail your check directly to Rotary International.